SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Such a cute Denim Kit!


Used Lianne's Denim Delights for a Girl Scrapkit for this
layout of my granddaughter Caitlyn . This is such an adoreable
kit with the jeans and pockets accented with daisys and a cute
bottlecap alpha. The "sweetie" and "cutie" appliques are done
beautifully and really add a nice touch! I had a hard time with
the photo as it was small so did some manuvering and did my
first extraction by taking Caitie out of the photo and putting
her sitting in the pocket. I am kinda pleased with the way it
turned out especially on my first time trying this.
Journaling font is doodle noodle.

0 comments: