SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Saturday, April 29, 2006

More Miss Wiggle Butt :-)

Got some new layouts done of Miss Wiggle Butt :-) I used Ronnie McCrays absolutely awsome The Pacified Baby Kit from ScrapbookElements and it ROCKS! These are two of the quickpages included in the kit! If you have baby photos this is a MUST HAVE!
This is one of the first pics of Scarlett at the hospital in January taken by her aunt. She is one of the delights of my life!
photo: Michelle Burns Photography(baby's Aunt) Font: Basic ttnorm

From the day she was born in January my newest grandbaby's nose has fascinated me for some reason. It is just sooooo cute!
Photo: Michelle Burns Photography(Baby's aunt)
Font: Mr Keningbeck

0 comments: