SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am Stoked!



I got an email and one of my layouts is nominated for a Scrapper's Choice Award under
FAVORITE LAYOUT WITH THREE OR MORE PHOTOS! It's one of my son's wedding that is one of my all time favorites so that is a double bonus.

Credits:BiracDT font on the journaling

Sue Jones-Love and Marriage Word Art from Digitals

Sue Jones-Shell Seekers Kit from Digitals

Photos by Michelle Burns (bride's sister)

Voting starts April 28th to the 30th so if you have a mind to I would love to have your vote :-) (Yes it's a plug lol). Here's the link
http://www.onesourcescrapads.com/nominees.shtml There are alot of other people there I know and enjoy so take time to check out their layouts and vote vote vote when it starts next week :-).

0 comments: