SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Updating

As you can see I have updated the blog and am kinda happy with how it's turned out yay!

DH is doing MUCH better and ty for all the nice notes and the comments! His vision is back to normal and still has to have the tests done on Friday but the initial scare is calmed down now. I had very little sleep or even inspiration since this all happened but last nite I finally had a good nite's sleep and am not feeling all foggy today.

I got a new kit up at Digitals and everything there is on sale til Sunday 25% off so if you so feel an urge to shop please stop over :-) The new kit is called Bunny Hunt and will also be at Do It Digi later this week. I had been working on it for a few weeks and finally finished it so sent it to the admins to post. Hope you will like it! Will be posting layouts with it later in the week.







We are going to my son's for Easter on Saturday so hopefully will have new pics of our little munchkin and the others as all of them except our Livy will be there. Livy called from NZ this week and both of us got to talk to her and she seems still very happy with school and her location so that is a plus for sure! They moved her up from 1st grade to 2nd grade there as she was so far ahead ..she is a smart lil girl :-). I am not so sure our Caitlyn will be happy when she hears that as they are the same age and Caitie is older by 3 days! Hopefully it won't upset her too much since Liv is in an another country. Having the two of them so close in age can make for alot of competition lol.

Okies on that note will get myself in gear and try to start catching up at my sites and see what I have missed or need to get done. I hope all of you have a Happy and Blessed Easter no matter how or if you celebrate it..stay safe, stay happy and keep on laughing as it's one way to get thru all times be they good or bad!
Gentle hugs

Jolene

0 comments: